Nov. 5, 2019
Calgary Working Papers in Linguistics Call for Papers
The Calgary Working Papers in Linguistics (CWPL) is a publication affiliated with the School of Languages, Linguistics, Literatures, and Cultures at the University of Calgary, focusing on contributions in linguistics and related disciplines.
All submitted papers will be reviewed by at least two editors. Please note that publication in the CWPL does not preclude further submission of the same paper to another journal.
Submissions must be made electronically by sending an editable file (e.g. .docx) of the paper to: email@example.com
Submission deadline: May 1, 2020 (Mountain Time 11:59)
Requirements for submission:
- The first page of the document must include: Title, authors’ name(s), affiliation(s), an abstract of maximum 250 words, and key words.
- Submissions are restricted to fifteen pages, excluding the first page, references, and appendices.
- Text and examples should be single-spaced, Cambria 12-point font. References should be single-spaced 10-point font. Justify the text and reference list.
- Text margins, except for the first page, should be 2.54 cm on all sides. The first page should have margins of 4 cm.
- All in-text citations and the references section should be in APA style.
- Only one single author submission per person will be accepted.
- Multiple submissions with multiple authors will be accepted.
- Book reviews are also welcome.
- The authors’ contact information should be on the final page, following the references (and appendices).
Accepted papers will be published in an on-line volume. Check out the last published volume (30)
The editors reserve the right to return papers for revisions if they do not conform to the content and formatting requirements. For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org