Feb. 25, 2022
Welcome (back) to campus!
Finding your class location
- With in-person courses resuming on Feb. 28, be sure to check your Student Centre to view the course modality or location. Learn how to view course delivery details.
Getting to campus
- UCalgary offers hourly, daily and permit parking options. Visit this website to find the parking lot that best suits your needs.
- Full-time undergraduate and graduate students have unlimited access to transit with UPass. Be sure to download the mobile version of UPass on the MyFare app. Learn more about UPass.
- Reminder: face coverings are mandatory while using Calgary Transit.
- You can easily find a study space near you by searching the UCalgary study space map. If you want to guarantee yourself a spot, Libraries and Cultural Resources offers bookable work rooms, study spaces, and computers computer terminals.
Library hours and services
- Each of UCalgary’s seven main library branches has different operating hours and services offerings.
On-campus food vendors
- Whether you’re looking for a full meal, fresh cookies, or something to quench your thirst, you’ll easily find something to meet your needs on campus. To make life easier, you’ll find at least one food outlet in nearly every building on campus. View a list of on-campus dining options.
Student Wellness Services (SWS)
- SWS is your on-campus resource for health and wellness support. Visit SWS for medical appointments, vaccinations, counselling services and peer support. SWS also offers on-campus chiropractic and massage treatments. SWS is open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Learn more about SWS.
UCalgary offers numerous on-campus service offerings that students can freely access, including:
- Careers Services | MSC 188
- Enrolment Services | MT 116
- Faith and Spirituality Centre | MSC 487
- International Student Services | MSC 275
- Leadership and Student Engagement | MSC 293
- Student Accessibility Services | MSC 452
- Student Ombuds Office | MSC 274
- Student Success Centre | TFDL third floor
- Student Wellness Services | MSC 370
- Women’s Resource Centre | MSC 482
- Writing Symbols Lodge | MSC 390Z
- Keep fit on campus with Active Living’s facilities and programs. Students are all-access Active Living members, which means you have access to the Aquatic Centre, Fitness Centre, Racquet Centre, Gymnastics Centre, climbing and bouldering walls, and Olympic Oval. View Active Living’s offerings.
- UCalgary offers Safewalk, which is a service that provides the campus community with a pair of trained volunteers who will walk you anywhere you need to go on campus. Safewalk is 24/7, 365 days per year and is easy to request. Learn more about Safewalk.
Campus mask requirements
- To remain consistent with the Province of Alberta’s policy, while reflecting that many students have enrolled in in-person classes for the winter term in part because of guarantees of masking requirements, masking remains required until the end of the winter term (April 29). After winter terms ends, masking will become optional at UCalgary. View UCalgary’s COVID-19 policies.