June 30, 2021
2021-22 Interdisciplinary Working Groups
Our Working Groups bring together faculty and graduate students from different disciplines. The aims? To explore common research interests and encourage collaborative research projects.
This year we are hosting ten interdisciplinary working groups. They represent faculty and graduate students from across the Faculty of Arts, as well as cross-faculty teams including researchers from the Haskayne School of Business, Werklund School of Education, and School of Architecture, Planning
- African Navies: The Overlooked Maritime Arena (ANOMA)
- Classics, Religion, Anthropology and Archaeology
- Energy In Society
- Food Studies
- Genomics and Bioinformatics
- Performance and Business
- Rethinking Latin American Studies from the South
- Social Justice and the Smart City
- Translation Studies
- Voice and Marginality at the Nexus of Racism and Colonialism
Past groups have an impressive track record with SSHRC grant applications, peer-reviewed publications, international collaborations, and community outreach events. Find out more about our working groups on the CIH Website. If you are interested in participating in a working group, you may contact the working group conveners directly, using the contact information included in the working group descriptions.