Together, we will help define the future of mental health training
The University of Calgary houses one of only two accredited clinical psychology program in Alberta, and thanks to the generosity of our philanthropic community, we are now equipped to deliver an even more robust experience to our students, faculty and our community through the University of Calgary Psychology Clinic.
By supporting the University of Calgary Psychology Clinic, you are enabling us to attract and train the best and brightest minds who will bring their applied research and skills out of the classroom and onto the frontlines of the healthcare industry.
We invite you to partner with the University of Calgary Psychology Clinic and help us continue to enhance student experience, increase our research capacity and serve our community.
Some examples of current funding opportunities include:
- Hiring an on-staff supervisor that will enable us to increase our hours to better serve patients
- Providing scholarships and bursaries for students
- Creating an in-house residency program
- Developing funds to help subsidize services available to the community
- Increasing the capacity of our test library and making it accessible to the public
- Operating programs such as workshops and conferences
To learn more about funding opportunities within the University of Calgary Psychology Clinic, please contact:
Development Coordinator, Faculty of Arts