Reappraisal of Term Work Requests

A student who feels that a piece of graded term work (term paper, essay, test, etc.) has been unfairly graded, may have the work reappraised.

Please review and complete the form below, and send to the attention of our Reappraisal Designate (Samantha Thrift) along with the supporting material to be reappraised.