University Theatre Services
See a show. Book a venue. Organize a conference. Get production assistance.
Where can I purchase tickets?
- Online: arts-tickets.ucalgary.ca
- Phone: 403.210.7576
- Box office: Open one hour prior to each event. Closes approximately 30 minutes after events start. Note: Theatre Services only accepts cash at this time. An ATM is located in both venues for your convenience.
Do you have a list of upcoming events?
Yes, please visit our events page.
Do you have a lost and found?
No, all items our staff finds are brought to the Students' Union Lost & Found in the MacEwan Student Centre.
Are your venues wheelchair accessible?
Yes. All venues are wheelchair accessible and patron drop off locations are located outside each venue. For advance notice and inquiries, you can call our Bookings and Subscriptions Administrator at 403.220.4901.
How do I get to the University of Calgary?
- Calgary Transit
- C-Train to University Station or buses 9, 19, 20, 72, 73
- Rozsa Centre address is 206 University Court NW
- University Theatre address is 230 University Court NW
Parking is available across campus. The recommended lot for our venues is the Arts Parkade, which provides indoor access to all of our venues. Lot locations and rates
- No food or beverages in the venues, with the exception of bottled water.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices can distract the performers and intrude on other patrons' enjoyment of the performance. Please ensure these devices they will not ring, beep or vibrate during the performance.
- Please do not talk or whisper during the performance. Our performance venues are designed to transmit sound, so even quiet noises can be intrusive to those around you.
- Recording devices and cameras are not permitted.
- If you have a complaint about another guest, please speak with a Front of House usher or Manager rather than approaching the person yourself.
- At the performance venues, please speak to our friendly Front of House staff, who will be glad to assist you. Our Front of House Manager welcomes your comments and will pass them along to the appropriate School of Creative and Performing Arts staff member.