Dance at Noon, 2019

Undergraduate resources and regulations

Dance in the School of Creative and Performing Arts

Find all the documents you need

Undergraduate student handbook

This handbook is designed to help you navigate the School of Creative and Performing Arts and your degree.

View handbook

Dance practicum proposal forms

(DNCE 295/395/397/495): gain credit for participation in a performance piece during the semester. You will be required to have the appropriate supervisor before being approved

Online Form

Directed/Independent Studies (DNCE 571)

To gain credit for a special project that does not fall under an assigned course name, you can apply for a Directed/Independent Study course. You must have a faculty member who will supervise you. Completed forms must be submitted to by the end of the first week of lectures. 

Directed/Independent Study Form

Permission forms, and more

Change of program form

Declare your change from a BA to a BFA program.

View form

Student absence form

For absences due to Division of Dance rehearsal/production schedules.

View form

Choreographic work permissions

Use this form for permission to obtain a copy of choreographic work.

View form

University student forms

Find all the forms you need such as time conflict forms, permission to audit forms, deferral requests, and more. 

Find a form


Undergraduate Program Advising

Ask us about general undergraduate program advising.

Arts Students' Centre

Ask us about program requirements, degree programs, graduation and more.

Get help from the Arts Student Centre

SCPA Office location

Looking for office location, address or hours?

Visit our contact page