Trafford Tanzi performance

FAQ for undergrad Drama students

Find the answers to your questions

Frequently asked questions

Can I add a drama minor? How do I do it?

Yes, you can add a minor at any time in your program. You can add a minor in your  student centre as a "Change of Program" between October and February. Applicable courses that you take before declaring a minor can be applied after the fact.

Where can I find out more about auditions and performances?

View our upcoming performances on the events page.

We have dedicated call boards outside CHD 100 and CHE 004 with full information related to performance opportunities. You can also consult the undergraduate advisor, your professors or the division Chair.

View events

Can I get credit for doing creative/production work?

Absolutely. Performance 'practicums' are available to gain academic credit for acting/technical/production work on a SCPA performance. Download the Drama Practicum Form from the "Resources" section below.


Undergraduate Program Advising

Ask us about general undergraduate program advising.

Arts Students' Centre

Ask us about program requirements, degree programs, graduation and more.

Get help from the Arts Student Centre

SCPA Office location

Looking for office location, address or hours?

Visit our contact page