We want to showcase you! Faculty of Arts wants to profile the work done by our faculty, students, alumni and staff, from our various departments, schools and units.
Fill out our form to let us know about your achievements, awards, and upcoming events. Or send us any news related to your work that you would like us to publicize.
We would like to showcase these achievements regularly with the rest of campus and our communities.
- All news submitted will be reviewed by the Faculty of Arts before being published.
- The Faculty of Arts may request additional information about the news, the individual or organization providing the news before posting.
- The Faculty of Arts reserves the right to edit submissions for accuracy, appropriate content, and style. Submissions that are unclear, incomplete or missing key information will not be posted.
- The Faculty of Arts reserves the right to post the event on its and related department/unit/school’s websites and social media accounts.
- Unauthorized use of copyrighted images, or other proprietary content, without express permission from the owner and/or copyright holder is not permitted. If the Faculty of Arts becomes aware of such unauthorized use of content in a listing, the listing will be deleted.
- Submissions must be relevant to the research and learning experience within the Faculty of Arts departments and schools, or community engagement of Faculty of Arts professors, students, staff or alumni.
- Content may be declined due to volume of submissions or content that is not appropriate for all public audiences. The Faculty of Arts and its departments and schools reserve the right to decline content for any reason.
- The Faculty of Arts reserves the right to post the news on its and related department/unit/school’s websites and social media accounts. There is no guarantee of your news being posted by the Faculty accounts.
Collection of personal information
Your personal information is collected under the authority of section 33(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. If you have any questions about the collection or use of this information, please visit our Access to Information page.