Call for Nominations: 2022 University of Calgary Internationalization Achievement Awards
UCalgary is home to students, staff, faculty, community members and programs which have enhanced internationalization on campus and beyond. Internationalization includes research, teaching and learning, and community engagement done by the UCalgary community on a global scale. It also includes offering study abroad opportunities and accepting international students.
Do you know a champion in internationalization?
If so, make a nomination for the University of Calgary Internationalization Achievement Awards. These awards recognize the impact made by individuals toward reaching the goals of our Global Engagement Plan, and progressing our institutional commitment to excellence and leadership in internationalization.
Nominees and programs are evaluated based on their impact made towards:
- An outstanding achievement in the sustainable internationalization of a department, faculty, or the University of Calgary as a whole, as a student, faculty, staff, community member, or for an academic program.
- Furthering of the university’s internationalization goals and enriching of the international education experience for students, faculty, and community.
- Demonstrating collaboration, innovation, leadership, and impact.
Award categories include:
- International Program Award (1 award)
- Community Member Award (1 award)
- Academic Staff Award (2 awards)
- Staff Award (2 awards)
- Student Award (4 awards)
- Career Achievement Award (2 awards)
Nomination deadline is October 31.
The awards will be presented at the Internationalization Achievement Awards celebration event in Spring 2022.
For more information, nomination forms, and terms of reference, please visit: